Monday, July 19, 2010

Okay, one thing I won't miss about Los Angeles? The HEAT! I'm mellllllllllllllllting.

Anyway, short break from blogging, as Ebay had a week or so of free listings and I was busy selling everything I could find. Hint : Free USPS Pickup? Priceless. I pretend like I have to be right by the front door, which is near the TV, and at mailman time, I watch TV and sip my lemonade.

Today, my topic is photos. I'm thinking that I can't be the only one who has three huge boxes of photos? Right? I'm going through them in spurts, mainly when I'm tired and cranky, so I get rid of more. I'm not paying to ship a photo of some girl who was in some math class with me once and we went out for fries this one time. At band camp.

On the flip side, some pictures I would sob if I lost. My great grandmother watching me wear her fur stole (shut up PETA, she was born in 1900), my grandmother in a bathing suit in the 1950s, etc. I plan a large scale scanning project for the 'keeper' photos. If the originals go down on SS Crossing The Pond, I can always print them out again.

So what are YOUR suggestions on keeping and organizing photos? Do you keep every single one? Do you scan some to have 'just in case' and toss the originals?

No comments:

Post a Comment