Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Random hint of the day - do not skimp on healthy food, no matter how eager you may be to save money. Personally, I don't have time to cook three proper meals a day...whenever I've moved, I end up pigging out on pizza at the end of the day because I'm starving! Which brings me to my new find -

Organic fruit on the bottom and lowfat yogurt? With a cute wallaby on the package? YES. Hello breakfast! A friend dropped off a couple for me knowing I am way too busy to cook. Mango Tangerine! Genius. It's also a perfect thing to eat while on the phone, computer or anything. Get a spoon, and there is no mess, no fuss, just some tasty yogurt.

Disclaimer : I'm not saying this because I'm getting paid! Unless someone wants to pay me for it...

Other snacks I suggest are dried fruit and nuts, veggie slices with dip, hummus and pitas...anything you can have on hand to have a quick snack. Get some fuel in you before you work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment