Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, beautiful weekend, why have you left so soon? I am not looking forward to moving a bookcase I've sold. Or figuring out where to put the books before they're packed. Or finding my shoes in my mess of a semi-packed room.

Another great show Saturday at The Thrilling Adventure Hour. Despite the fact my hair looked horrible with the humidity (oh, salon down the street from me, you're lucky I haven't come back to scream at you), I got to say hello to two of my favorite actors, Paget Brewster and Matthew Gray Gubler. Matthew even gave me a sticker for his website GublerLand.com, it is gorgeous. And Paget wrote an sweet note to my fiance. I am absolutely squeeful!

A magical night, definitely. Cannot wait to go back next month, I definitely suggest you should go if you can get there! I've never seen an audience so thrilled and laughing so often, nor a cast and crew so talented.

Now, off to hike up to the grocery store, unless I want to eat a kiwi and tomato salad for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! I cannot wait for the 10th, even though I'm half way around the freaking world! Oh well!

    We're doing the same thing right? You're skyping with me the MINUTE you get home!! :D I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete